Tribeswell LLC is looking for a spring Sales & Marketing Intern. This paid internship will provide real-life experience managing online and direct marketing for our website development company.
You love the written word, and you have a deep understanding of social media platforms. You pride yourself on staying on the cutting edge of social technology. You’re enthusiastic to learn, and you’re interested in gaining digital marketing experience.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Contribute to website redesign project
- Creatively use Mailchimp to manage company communications
- Assist with advertising events by promoting them on a variety of online sources
- Develop a social content strategy for each of our major social channels, including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, and the Tribeswell blog
- Researching ideas, managing, and scheduling content across social media channels to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Website and social media optimization (increasing follower impact and engagement)
- Generate reporting on the success of our social media impact via Facebook analytics, competitive analysis, etc. (what’s working and what’s not based on KPIs)
- Keep up-to-date on social media trends and adapt accordingly