Phase 1 - Project Planning
- Avoid common problems, misunderstandings, and educate you on how our design process works and how to best utilize our services to achieve great results in the final product.
- Set exact expectations for what everyone is responsible for throughout the project.
- Gather basic information about the project, such as required pages, content, and functional requirements.
- Talk about websites you like and determine what design style will serve your business best.
- Allow your team to meet our team so that you can get to know the people who will be building your website.
- A tentative launch date will be set for the project.
Phase 2 - Setup & Content
- We will work with you to gather images, videos, and text that you already have that you would like implemented into the new website.
- If part of the scope of your project includes content creation, whether that be photography, video, or text, we will schedule time during phase 2 for photo/video shoots and collaboration time with our content team to generate everything you will need for the finished website.
- You will be set up in our system with temporary hosting and all the necessary software will be installed and set up.
Phase 3 - Design & Development
Phase 4 - Collaboration & Revision
- Review, refine, and revise the content that we've implemented on the website to ensure that it perfectly matches your company's message.
- Approve the final layout and design.
- Alert us to any technical glitches that might occur while you're using the site.
- A new firm launch date will be set for the project.
- We will also provide you with your final invoice which will be dated for your launch date. This invoice must be paid before we launch your site live on your domain.